[CP2077] Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.51 (1.500.000) is now available to download on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Cyberpunk 1.51 patch notes, the update brings various improvements to the game, numerous quest and gameplay fixes, as well as a number of free DLCs. On top of that, it contains the next-gen update PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X. Apart from this, today’s Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.51 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update added various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Recently, a hotfixwas also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. CP2077 update 1.51 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is Cyberpunk 2077 Next-Gen Upgrade Download Size
Cyberpunk 2077 for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S download size is around 41GB.
What is new in Cyberpunk 2077 1.51 (1.500)?
It brings various improvements to the game, numerous quest and gameplay fixes, as well as a number of free DLCs. On top of that, it contains the next-generation update, which will allow Cyberpunk 2077 to take advantage of the additional power of the Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5 hardware.
Here’s what the update brings to each platform:
Below you can find the list of the most notable changes coming in this update.
- Added ray-traced local light shadows.
- Implemented native achievement support on next-gen consoles. Note that as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained in backward compatibility will not be transferred. Xbox achievements will automatically appear on the new version using the Smart Delivery feature.
- Introduced two graphics modes on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X:
- The Xbox Series S version has no graphics mode selection and is by default presented at 30 FPS in 1440p with dynamic resolution scaling.
- Added performance improvements which significantly decrease the number of FPS drops and improve rendering quality.
- Balanced HDR to achieve parity across all platforms.
- Various visual quality improvements.
- Added Activity Cards for PS5.
- Added Spanish voiceover support in the Americas (PlayStation codes: CUSA-16596 and CUSA-16597). Due to technical constraints, it is available only on next-gen consoles. For further details on language support see:Xbox,PlayStation.
- Implemented support for spatial audio on PlayStation 5 for 3D-audio-enabled headphones and built-in TV speakers via PS5 ‘s Tempest 3D AudioTech solution.
This additional content is available for players on all platforms.
Apartments can be rented (with a one-time fee) when encountered in Night City or through the EZEstates website when accessed through the computer in V’s Megabuilding H10 apartment. They become available after completing the Playing for Time quest. It’s possible to rent all apartments at the same time. All apartments share the same stash.
- Northside, Watson (€$5,000)
- Japantown, Westbrook (€$15,000)
- The Glen, Heywood (€$40,000)
- Corpo Plaza, City Center (€$55,000)
Additionally, you can now customize V’s starting apartment in Megabuilding H10 using the EZEstates website for €$10,000.
- You can now tweak certain features of your appearance (such as hair, makeup, piercing, etc.) when using the mirror in any of your apartments and safehouses. It’s free and you can do it as often as you like. Character customization also includes more makeup and hair color options. Who’s the fairest of them all, now?
What’s New at Wilson’s?
- You can check out new items in Wilson’s 2nd Amendment store in Megabuilding H10 or look for them while exploring Night City.
- 2 new weapons: Darra Polytechnic Umbra (Power Assault Rifle), Budget Arms Guillotine (Power Submachine Gun)
- 4 new weapon scopes: Kang Tao Jue long scope, Tsunami Gaki sniper scope, Arasaka Kanetsugu short scope, Handyman short scope
- New type of weapon attachments – muzzle brakes: 10 new muzzle brakes: 5 for handguns (RC-7 Ifrit, RC-7 Liger, RC-7 Dybbuk, RC-7 Kutrub, RC-7 Babaroga); 5 for assault rifles & submachine guns (RC-7 Aswang, RC-7 Varkolak, RC-7 Zaar, RC-7 Yokai, RC-7 Strigoi).
New Poses in Photo Mode
- We added a number of new poses in Photo Mode, including poses for Johnny Silverhand (only available in flashback scenes when playing as Johnny).
What is fixed in Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.51?
- Multiple fixes and improvements to NPC melee and ranged combat AI and reactions, including taking cover, positioning, reloading, equipping weapons, dodging, blocking and many others.
- Multiple improvements to dismemberment triggers, hit reactions and death animations, adding greater impact to ranged and melee combat.
- Enemies are now much better at blocking and evading (Kerenzikov) attacks. The heavier the weapon, the easier it is to hit. The opposite is true for evading.
- Further diversification of melee and ranged combat behaviors for different factions: reckless, aggressive, balanced, defensive and cautious.
- Followers now contribute more in combat but can be defeated and temporarily disabled if they receive enough punishment.
- Numerous fixes and balance changes to netrunner combat.
- Aggressive crowd behavior: certain NPC archetypes can and will enter combat with the player when provoked by aiming, shooting or fighting. Due to some technical challenges, this change is not available on the previous generation of consoles.
- Time skips affect the state of NPCs, as well as reset the state of the devices, environments and certain scenes.
- Improved crowd reactions, pathfinding and despawning.
Introducing our all new Burn Out Mode! Hold Gas + Brake to engage, steer to rotate. The old system only allowed rotating on the spot, now try modulating the inputs to see what you can do! Try brake stands, donuts, drifts or heat up the tires to do a drag-race style launch with a High Grip boost. The system now works at higher speeds, so you can hit the brake with gas applied on corner entry to cause oversteer on most cars. Keyboard users can optionally use new Secondary bindings on arrow keys (some keyboards ignore the third key press when just using WASD), but gamepads allow the most control of the system (as gamepads in general provide the driving experience preferred by a vast majority of players).
- New Braking system produces consistent performance, front to rear, across all speeds. ABS simulation added. All vehicles brakes have been tuned to the new model.
- Engine simulation improved. Clutch simulation added. These changes improve resistance forces from the engine when shifting, helping to remove unwanted wheel spin events.
- Gearbox simulation improved. Much improved downshifting behavior. Transmission now realistically downshifts and has smarter shift logic to keep the engine in its sweet spot. Forward <-> Reverse shifting has been totally redone, allowing for J-Turns / Rockfords.
- Motorcycles improved. All of the above improvements help to make them more stable. Additionally, steering model improvements have been added, and they have been retuned.
- Tune improvements to various cars. Quadra Type-66 (all models, especially Avenger), Mizutani Shion (especially MZ2), Herrera Outlaw (major pass) & base MaiMai all had steering improvements implemented and more.
- Added adjustments to first-person perspective to all vehicles that needed it. In addition, Nomad vehicles with CrystalDome technology now digitally omit objects obscuring view.
- Visual improvement to traffic movement: turning and suspension.
- Panic reaction to danger: traffic now has the ability to drive away in panic from danger. NPC passengers can now die from car crashes.
- Reactions to fender benders: vehicles now have a wider range of reactions to being bumped into, and will recover and return to traffic more smoothly.
- Various changes related to the economy, including increased rewards from jobs and Open World activities and decreased prices for vehicles and cyberware.
Rebalanced and improved functionality of clothing mods. Adjusted the amount of modification slots available on clothing items. Categorized the mods to fit only specific clothing items.As a result, all equipped mods were moved back to your inventory. Go to the Inventory screen to re-equip them in accordance with the new rules.
- The “Easy” game difficulty is now moderately more challenging.
- Introduced 2 new stats replacing Evasion: Mitigation Chance and Mitigation Strength. Mitigation Chance determines how often the player has a chance to reduce incoming damage. Mitigation Strength determines the percentage by which damage is reduced (50% by default).
- Components that used to increase Evasion now affect Mitigation. For example: the Reflexes attribute, perks such as Mongoose, Vanishing Point, Human Shield, some clothing mods and cyberware, and more.
- Rebalanced Damage Over Time effects, generally reducing primary damage effects such as Burning, Bleeding and Poison.
- Reduced chance to disrupt trajectory of smart bullets by Tyger Claws’ Glowing Tattoos ability.
- Added a quieter way to escape the NCPD when the heat is on. Instead of fleeing a certain distance from the most recent crime scene, V can opt to hide within the search area, although it will take longer for the police to stop looking.
- It’s now possible to sell unused cyberware at a Ripperdoc.
- Cooldown duration is now properly described in the tooltip of Blood Pump cyberware.
- Made it possible to interrupt the Revealing Position hack by damaging the netrunner or by having immunity from Self-ICE cyberware.
- Activating Berserk will now double Stamina instead of granting an infinite amount.
- Tranquilizer Rounds in the Projectile Launch System no longer affect non-human NPCs.
- Reduced the ricochet number of the Legendary Ballistic Coprocessor to 1, but grants a 50% bonus to ricochet damage.
Trajectory Generator (Kiroshi Optics mod) has been changed to Threat Analysis and now grants a 2% Mitigation Chance. Mitigation grants a chance to reduce incoming damage by the percentage indicated by Mitigation Strength (50% by default).
- Increased duration of Optical Camo cyberware for V from 5/10/15 to 10/15/15 per rarity level.
- Added the Optical Camo ability for some NPCs.
- Even with Optical Camo active, the player will now be visible while grappling an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to equip some cyberware mods simultaneously.
- Numerous optimizations to combat AI resulting in an overall improved combat experience.
- Numerous fixes and improvements were made to reduce interruptions and smoothen NPC animations in combat, including attack, death, equip weapon, cover, hit reaction, reload, block and dodge animations. You can expect more consistent feeling of impact and crowd control from weapons as well as more spectacular visuals.
- Enemies will now correctly reposition to more tactically advantageous positions.
- Increased followers’ shooting accuracy.
- Reduced explosion damage dealt to the player.
- Fixed cases where NPCs from the same group or faction didn’t join combat when they witnessed their comrades fighting.
- Fixed an issue whereby NPCs didn’t display a proper hit reaction when hit with a grenade upon entering combat.
- Enemy shotgunners will now attempt to keep a closer distance to the player during combat.
- CP2077 update 1.51 added some visual effects to the combat stims used by enemies.
- Enemies equipped with combat stims will use them only when their health is below 30%, reducing their overall stimulant usage.
- Increased visual complexity of enemy combat behavior in low-framerate mode.
- Fixed an issue when combat mode was triggered while roaming.
- Fixed an issue where the player could be knocked down by a hammer attack despite the weapon not reaching them.
- Significantly sped up switching between melee and ranged weapons for NPCs that can use both.
- It’s no longer possible to apply the Cyberpsychosis quickhack on cyberpsychos.
- Fixed an issue where deactivating a camera with a quickhack wouldn’t interrupt enemy quickhack upload when the camera in question was used as a connection proxy.
- Fixed cases where a “hacked” status effect could remain on V permanently, preventing netrunners from hacking V again.
- CP77 update 1.51 fixed an issue where, in some cases, the Whistle quickhack didn’t cause NPCs to approach V’s position.
Items & Devices
- It’s now possible to turn devices on and off while carrying a body.
- Fixed an issue where elevator door animations did sometimes not display properly, causing the player to see beyond world boundaries.
- Lowered the health of the opponents in Beat on the Brat, except for the Twins – they can now block and/or evade attacks, so their difficulty is based more on skill.
- Woodman now prefers using the same Ajax rifle that he drops as loot. He was also demoted from a boss to a standard enemy.
- Fixed NPC behavior during Sasquatch, Oda, Adam Smasher, Royce and Beat on the Brat boss fights.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs couldn’t break V’s guard in melee fights.
- Fixed clipping in V’s and NPCs’ aerial takedowns.
- Spin and kick melee attacks are now allowed only on fast, agile enemy archetypes.
- Cold Blood experience will no longer be awarded when dispatching enemies while having no Cold Blood effect active. The amount of Cold Blood experience granted for dispatching enemies increases with the amount of active Cold Blood stacks.
- Fixed clipping when grappling enemies from the crouched position.
- Enemy shotgunners now deal more damage.
- Enemies are less likely to attack V while V is performing a finisher.
- Increased damage dealt by sniper NPCs.
- Snipers will now be able to shoot when backing away from their target.
- Disabled tripping over bodies for V’s companions.
- Rebalanced NPC Stamina.
- NPCs crushed by a vehicle that are unable to recover will die after some time.
- Fixed V’s death animations that play while grappling an NPC.
- Fixed an issue where security, bouncers and police NPCs could have a bounty on them.
- Fixed some instances of NPCs T-posing.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs with the ability to apply status effects weren’t able to do so.
- Added a 15% health debuff for enemies that have the Kerenzikov ability to compensate for more successful dodging.
Rebalanced various perks and moved some of them in the skill tree.As a result, all the Perk points you spent were reset. Go to the Perks screen to reassign your Perk points for free.
Redesigned the following perks:
- Human Shield
- Cold Blood
- Coldest Blood
- Due to the above-mentioned changes in perks, we renamed the Stealth skill tree to Ninjutsu in order to better reflect the perks it contains.
- Made the bonuses dynamic for 200% Efficiency, Field Technician and Cutting Edge. They are now applied to already crafted weapons and clothes. Respecing perks removes the bonuses correctly.
- V is now able to vault/climb/jump/sprint through glass that has been fractured.
- Fixed an issue where disposing a body into a crate could move V into walls or out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue when summoned vehicles could spawn within each other, resulting in either shattering to pieces or being launched in the air.
- Fixed an issue where hijacking a car with a hostile NPC inside caused them to clip through the roof and remain inside the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could be frozen in the air after loading a save file. Now they are just regular boring cars that fall down.
Reworked throwing knives – knives are not lost after each throw, but automatically return to V’s hands after a set cooldown time (dependent of knife rarity). It’s also possible to pick up thrown knives, resetting the cooldown.
- The Stinger Iconic knife now scales properly to V’s level when obtained.
- Sped up Smart Gun projectiles on different weapons to the same value as in the Kang Tao G-58 Dian for a better feeling of impact and speed.
- Increased silenced gunshot sound range from 3m to 8m.
- The “Stamina Cost Reduction While Attacking” stat on melee weapons works correctly now.
- Crunch, Cold Shoulder and Pax weapon mods will increase weapon damage by a percentage value.
- The level requirement of melee weapons will now increase with each upgrade.Note: the level of upgraded melee weapons will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can continue being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached to be used again.
- The DR5 Nova obtained during theStadium Lovequest has stats properly balanced to V’s level.
- The Crusher is no longer a viable weapon to use during the shooting competition in the Shoot to Thrill quest.
- Added aim assist to the bottles in Cassidy’s challenge in We Gotta Live Together to make it easier to beat with a gamepad.
Various map usability improvements related to resizing icons, adding new tooltips and filters. This includes a dynamic filter based on zoom level as well as a custom filter which can be configured by the player.
- Redesigned the “Skip Time” interface. It makes switching between different parts of a day easier and shows predicted time.
- Updated graphics for various scopes, as well as increased clarity and new animations.
- Improved readability, consistency and visuals in UI panels, notifications and popups.
- Added a new notification with the song’s name when it starts playing on the radio.
- The name of the vehicle will now be shown on the HUD when getting in.
- Items placed in your stash will now have stats properly displayed in their tooltips.
- Adjusted the crosshair for knife-throwing.
- Added a buff stack counter next to the health bar to show how many stacks of a certain status effect are active.
- Improved D-pad navigation on various screens and panels.
- Added missing description for Wakako’s Database entry.
- I Fought The Law– Improved the interface of the electrical box to give more feedback when interacting with it.
- Fixed an issue when the mouse cursor didn’t scale properly in different resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where the Fast Travel destination area appeared before the loading screen. No more spoilers, Choomba!
- Fixed an issue where brackets of tutorial windows could be visible in menus.
- Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if a shard was read directly from the loot container and immediately closed afterwards.
- Fixed an issue where the loading indicator could get stuck on the screen.
- Added a few secrets in Night City to be discovered by players. Due to some technical challenges, this change is not available on the previous generation of consoles.
- Extended romances with Panam, Kerry, River and Judy by adding new messages and interactions.
- Added interactions in the homes of love interests, including sleeping in bed with a given partner.
It’s now possible to mute the NCPD dispatcher and fixer brief/debrief holocalls. This automatically skips the call and sends you text messages instead. You can customize this feature in Settings > Gameplay > Holocalls. By default, the NCPD dispatcher is muted and fixers are unmuted.
- Players are now able to reject non-essential holocalls. There will be a prompt on the screen allowing them to accept or reject a holocall. If they reject the call, they will receive a text message instead.
- Improved the holocall system to prevent multiple holocalls from stacking if the first call loads too slowly.
- Enhanced Night City nightlife by making music in clubs a bit louder.
- Fixed an issue where the distorted visual effect could persist after coming back from Cyberspace.
- Fixed an issue where River would instantly hang up after calling him. How rude!
- Automatic Love– Fixed cases where Lizzie’s Bar was closed during the hours it should be open.
- Beat on the Brat– Separate journal entries for each fight will now appear only after finding them.
- Beat on the Brat– V will no longer be able to equip previously dropped weapons during fistfights
- Beat on the Brat: The Glen– Fixed an issue where, despite letting El Cesar keep his car, he was messaging V asking if they took care of it.
- Coin Operated Boy– Theo will no longer be despawned during the “Talk to Theo” objective.
- Disasterpiece– Fixed an issue where V was unable to get in the van to talk to Judy after obtaining the XBD.
- Dressed to Kill– Fixed an issue where the Thorton Colby car was missing.
- Epistrophy– Separate journal entries for different Delamains will now appear only after finding them.
- Epistrophy– Added new comments for the Delamain cab after finishing the quest and selecting the “liberate” or “merge” option.
- Ex-Factor– Fixed a case of Judy never calling to start the quest.
- Ex-Factor– Fixed an issue where Judy didn’t spawn at the Clouds’ balcony, blocking quest progression.
- Ex-Factor– If the player didn’t loot Maiko’s Death and Taxes pistol during the quest, it can now be found somewhere else.
- I Fought The Law– V can no longer wait inside River’s car while an important scene with Detective Han plays.
- Killing in the Name– When hacking the router, the minigame will be displayed properly even in cases where V doesn’t have a Cyberdeck equipped.
- Life During Wartime– Fixed an issue where the “Scan the tracks” objective could change location.
- M’ap Tann Pèlen– Fixed an issue where the NPCs in the butcher shop didn’t spawn, blocking further progression.
- M’ap Tann Pelèn– Fixed a rare case of Placide being even more grumpy than usual and refusing to talk to V at Rolland’s.
- Off the Leash– Some fans at the Kerry & Us Cracks concert weren’t happy to see other people copying their outfits, so they got changed.
- Pisces– Fixed an issue that could prevent V from leaving Hiromi’s apartment if they called someone during the elevator ride to the maintenance floor.
- Riders on the Storm– Fixed an issue where, under specific circumstances, it wasn’t possible to talk to Panam and Mitch.
- Search and Destroy– Fixed an issue where further main quests didn’t appear after completing this quest.
- Sweet Dreams– Quest will no longer reappear in the journal with the “Talk to Stefan” objective if Stefan’s braindance was refunded after V initially rejected the offer.
- The Information– Added a choice to skip the braindance tutorial sequence.
- These Boots Are Made for Walkin’– V’s old car will no longer be missing.
- With a Little Help from My Friends– Fixed an issue where Panam wouldn’t call to start the quest after Riders on the Storm.
V now has standing with fixers throughout Night City. New fixer gigs will appear gradually in sets as your standing increases, and a fixer will offer you another set of gigs only after the previous set is completed in a given district. Completing all the gigs for a fixer will earn you a special reward (excluding Mr. Hands – sorry, he just doesn’t like you, choom.) To see the progress of your standing with a fixer, hover over their icon on the map screen and check the completed gigs.
- Crowds and communities of Night City are now more diverse during the day and at night. Increased occurrences and added more variety of conversations in all districts.
- Assault in Progress in Charter Hill– Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to pick up evidence.
- Assault in Progress in Corpo Plaza– Fixed an issue where the quest could be blocked if the player collected evidence before visiting Heywood.
- Assault in Progress in Kabuki– Fixed an issue when the activity would reappear on the map after completing The Prophet’s Song.
- Gig: Breaking News– Fixed an issue where the truck would fall underground blocking further progression. Note: the vehicle will now spawn after getting close to the garage, despite the marker pointing below the ground.
- Gig: Family Heirloom– Fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger when approaching the marker and was stuck on “Undiscovered”.
- Gig: Freedom of the Press– Quest will no longer fail upon entering the TV studio building.
- Gig: Going-Away Party– Fixed an issue where the car spawned underground. If you encountered this issue, you may need to start escorting Flavio in order for the car to spawn.
- Gig: Guinea Pigs– Fixed an issue where the elevator inside the hotel was closed, blocking further progression.
- Gig: Life’s Work– Fixed an issue where the car didn’t spawn or spawned incorrectly.
- Gig: The Lord Giveth and Taketh Away– The SUV will now spawn properly.
- Reported Crime: Paranoia– It’s now easier to climb the building and reach the stash.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Smoke on the Water– Fixed an issue where “Search the van [Optional]” was the only objective left and couldn’t be completed.
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION, CINEMATIC DESIGN
- Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.51 improved water appearance and added water interactions. Ripples and splash effects will be produced during various events, like object collisions and from gunfire.
- Improved rain visual effects on vehicle windows. Raindrops are no longer afraid of falling.
- Added neon rims for bikes. You can switch them on and off with the E key (or by pressing Left Stick on a gamepad).
- Improved visuals of the Optical Camo cyberware. If Johnny had this cyberware in 2023, he could’ve just quietly dropped the mini nuke.
- Fixed an issue where various subtitles with Johnny’s lines could get stuck on the screen.
- Fixed a number of AVs flying through buildings.
ENVIRONMENT AND LEVELS
- Cyberpunk 2077 version 1.51 improved the weather system so that its states change in a more logical order and when certain conditions are met.
- Drastically reduced the amount of loot lying around as a part of an effort to allow players more breathing room to experience quest scenes and the world itself.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- HDD Mode has now an auto-detection option. When enabled, it automatically detects which drive the game is installed on, and, if neccessary, boosts data loading and crowd activity at the expense of crowd variety, extra loading screens, and less detail in the streets when driving fast.
- Added AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 1.0 algorithm, replacing Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS). On PC it can be enabled in Settings > Graphics > Resolution Scaling. The option is not configurable on consoles.
- Multiple fixes and improvements related to stability and optimization.
- Added a benchmark mode. You can find it in Settings > Run Benchmark.
- Added a “Toggle walking” option when playing with keyboard. It is activated by pressing G during exploration. The key can be rebinded in Settings.
- Enabled transparent ray-traced reflections on glossy coating of some cars.
- Enabled Variable Rate Shading (VRS). This feature boosts rendering performance and visual quality by varying the shading rate for different regions of the frame. Available only on compatible hardware.
- CP2077 update 1.51 fixed an issue which blocked Resolution Scaling on AMD graphics cards when Ray Tracing was enabled.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese support for digital copies in Portugal (PlayStation codes: CUSA-18278 and CUSA-18279). For further details on language support see:Xbox,PlayStation.
- Implemented transferring saves from PS4 to PS5. Instructions can be foundhere.
- Fixed an issue where V’s mouth and hair could be visible in first-person perspective.
- Increased the scale of Field of View to match other platforms.
Download free CP2077 next gen upgrade on PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X.
Will Cyberpunk 2077 be fixed 2022? ›
The game launched with more bugs than NPCs, was pulled from virtual stores, and spent months receiving no major content updates while developers scrambled to fix what was a broken mess. Fast forward to 2022, though, and Cyberpunk 2077 is finally in a good place, and the rocky launch feels like a distant memory.Is the cyberpunk 1.5 Update good? ›
As mentioned, Cyberpunk 2077 was originally said to be buggier than an anthill on launch. Since then, they've fixed up quite a lot of issues, with even more being fixed in this 1.5 update. In terms of performance, it's absolutely solid – at least on the PlayStation 5 in performance mode.What is the latest patch for Cyberpunk 2077? ›
An update for Cyberpunk 2077 is out on PC. It adds support for NVIDIA DLSS 3 and NVIDIA Reflex on compatible hardware. The update won't change the game version (1.61).What did the new cyberpunk update do? ›
They overhauled many aspects of combat AI to make enemies smarter in combat, taking cover more often. Further driving improvements were made with better braking, handling, cornering and the ability to do burnouts.Is Cyberpunk stable now? ›
However, there's no denying that the Cyberpunk 2077 last-gen updates took that version of the game from “unplayable” to “nonoptimal.” Those versions of the game are now free of their biggest technical problems and now run well enough to be considered functional in the minds of many.Is Cyberpunk more stable now? ›
Cyberpunk 2077 has been meticulously debugged and updated by its developer CD Projekt Red for the past two years since its release, making it a much more stable environment for players.Did patch 1.5 fix cyberpunk? ›
Fans can now freely enjoy the much-needed improvements to AI mechanics, visuals, and gameplay, included in Patch 1.5 and the Next-Gen update. Cyberpunk 2077 was riddled with bugs at launch, ruining the experience for many players.Is Cyberpunk worth playing now 1.5 Reddit? ›
Overall: It's good but not great. The story is pretty engaging with a good cast of charcters and the combat is pretty solid but the underwhelming repetitive open world, lack of important choices, and dumb AI leaves a lot to be desired.Is Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 worth it Reddit? ›
85 hours Playtime on a midrange PC (Radeon 5700XT/Ryzen 5 3600) (1.25 playthroughs - second run completionist except scanner hustles), thought I'd share some thoughts on the good and the bad, for discussion. Overall: 6/10, only because it looks good. Without good art, 4/10.Why is Cyberpunk 1.61 so big? ›
CD Projekt RED has released a brand new update for Cyberpunk 2077. Update 1.61 is 11GB in size, adds support for AMD's FSR 2.1 on PC, and below you can find its full patch notes. Going into more details, Patch 1.61 packs numerous fixes for quests, UI, and visuals. It also has a number of gameplay tweaks and fixes.
What's new in Cyberpunk 1.61 update? ›
The recently released 1.61 update for Cyberpunk 2077 introduced AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1 which has made a substantial impact on the game's visuals, particularly for consoles that rely on upscaling to achieve higher resolutions.What is red mod? ›
Below you will find REDmod – a free DLC for Cyberpunk 2077 which adds integrated support for installing and loading mods into the game & provides an official modding tool that will help you use, modify and create your own experiences in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, including custom sounds, animations, scripts, and more ...What was the 1.5 update? ›
1.5, the first release of the Redstone Update, is a major update to Minecraft (Java Edition), released on March 13, 2013, which added a number of new redstone-related blocks and a new decorative block – the block of quartz.Can you romance Judy as a male? ›
Here are all the characters V can romance in Cyberpunk 2077, and their requirements: Judy - V must have female voice and body type to romance. Panam - V must have male body type to romance, with any voice. River - V must have female body type to romance, with any voice.Is Cyberpunk next gen update worth it? ›
The gameplay and story won't live up to the hype it had built up before release, but if you like dense, open-world games and were intrigued by the cyberpunk style, this is an easy recommendation.Is Cyberpunk better on PC or console? ›
The PC version of Cyberpunk has the most graphical features — but they come at a massive hardware cost.Is Cyberpunk still buggy? ›
Is Cyberpunk still buggy? Short answer: yes. There are still a handful, or many handfuls, of bugs in the game but fortunately most of them are just minor visual bugs such as a parked car spawning a little too high and is floating in the air, or a random citizen walking on top of a car.Does Cyberpunk still run bad? ›
It's not terrible at the higher-quality presets, but anything below Balanced looks rough. If you need to use FSR 1.0 below the Balanced preset, it's better to just run the game at a lower resolution. Cyberpunk 2077 will also receive a patch for Nvidia's DLSS 3.What is the life expectancy of cyberpunk? ›
In 2077, the average life expectancy is 53 years of age. Due to the sky high rate of violence in the country, a majority of people are unable to live past 53 unless they are apart of the 1%.Has Cyberpunk gotten better? ›
The Visuals – While Cyberpunk always looked best on PC, it really has been taken to a new level these days. Night City is, what I would argue, the best looking modern/futuristic cityscape to ever appear in a game, and a truly gorgeous place to simply wander around and explore.
How long will cyberpunk last? ›
When focusing on the main objectives, Cyberpunk 2077 is about 24 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 103 Hours to obtain 100% completion.When did Cyberpunk 1.5 patch come out? ›
Below you can find what's been added or improved to Cyberpunk 2077 in the 1.5 patch - copied verbatim from developer CD Projekt's official blog - which was released on Tuesday, February 15th across all platforms. Cyberpunk 1.5 patch notes in order: Next-gen exclusive additions.Is Cyberpunk still being improved? ›
While PC, Ps5, and Xbox Series X players will continue to enjoy the improved version of Cyberpunk 2077 and will receive a new DLC expansion in 2023 namely, Phantom Liberty, it seems that last-generation console players have been left to bite the dust.How many times should you play cyberpunk? ›
Without getting into spoilers, Cyberpunk features a “point of no return” in the endgame where you can playthrough three different endings with two choices at the end of each, and you can do this on a single character, so there's no reason to do say, six playthroughs.Is Cyberpunk 2077 fixed 2023? ›
A new version of Cyberpunk 2077 is planned to release in 2023, CD Projekt has confirmed.Is Cyberpunk better on normal or hard? ›
In short, I would probably recommend playing on a difficulty one higher than you would normally from the start. Normal to Hard, Hard to Very Hard.Is Cyberpunk 2077 worth it a year later? ›
All that said, is Cyberpunk 2077 worth playing after almost two years? From a technical perspective, Cyberpunk 2077 is a far more polished experience overall than it was back then.Is Cyberpunk bug free now? ›
Cyberpunk 2077 is Mostly Fixed on PC, Next-Gen Consoles
It's hard to deny the sheer number of bugs Cyberpunk 2077 came out with on launch day in 2020. But it has been almost two years since then, and CD Projekt Red has rolled out many patches to fix the game.
What is the max level in Cyberpunk 2077? The level cap in Cyberpunk 2077 is level 50. Once you hit this max level, you'll stop earning experience from your activities throughout Night City.Is Cyberpunk bigger than GTA? ›
It's safe to say that Cyberpunk 2077 has taller buildings than GTA 5.
What happens if Johnny Silverhand takes over? ›
The Sun ending occurs if V decides to let Johnny take over for the final mission. The prerequisite for this ending is that the player must do all of the side missions that relate to Johnny Silverhand specifically. Walking into the Afterlife, Johnny teams up with Rogue and infiltrates Arasaka tower.Did cyberpunk get a graphics update? ›
Cyberpunk 2077 now has DLSS 3 support as of today's patch, so those with supported hardware on PC can enjoy higher graphics settings and better performance than previously possible. If your computer harbors a Nvidia RTX 40-series GPU, then the addition of DLSS 3 support is likely a welcome one.Will Phantom Liberty be free? ›
CDPR confirmed that Phantom Liberty will not be a free DLC like the other updates for Cyberpunk 2077.Is mod game Illegal? ›
Are mods illegal? Modding's legality varies from country to country. In the UK and US it isn't strictly illegal, as long as it doesn't infringe on a game's copyright – but to platforms and developers there can be a fine line between modding and hacking.How can you tell if someone is a mod? ›
- Moderators will have MOD or a shield icon next to their username.
- Reddit administrators will have ADMIN or a Reddit mascot (also known as Snoo) icon next to their username.
To start creating mods or using mods for Cyberpunk 2077 you must first install REDmod. REDmod is shipped as free DLC with the game. You need to add it inside the platform store (GOG, Steam, Epic).What is the 1.20 update going to be called? ›
Well, Mojang has finally put all rumors to rest and revealed the official name of the Minecraft 1.20 update. Drumroll, please! We will get the Minecraft 1.20 Trails and Tales update next, including the much-awaited archaeology features, 2 new mobs – camel and Sniffer, an armor customization feature, and a lot more.How do I know which version of cyberpunk I have? ›
- Swipe down the top right corner.
- Tap "More"
- Tap "Applications"
- Filter by "Third Party Applications"
- Choose the game.
- You will see the version of the game right below the game title.
1.99 mainly focused upon improving the game's combat mechanics, while also revamping enchanting and structures. The highlights of this update were the new weapon types, the new Platnium Tier, and the rideable, flyable Hurton.Can male V sleep with Judy? ›
Judy can be romanced but only by a female character with a female body type. In the final side quest, you can be intimate with her. The romance will take you to the waterside and be followed up by a steamy romantic scene in the cabin. Much like the River Ward romance, Judy calls, you answer!
Can male v seduce Judy? ›
Only female Vs can romance Judy. Only male Vs can romance Kerry.Does killing Maiko stop Judy romance? ›
Maiko will not become the boss of Clouds, and you will have to decide whether to kill or spare her - this doesn't have a huge impact on anything, but Judy will not be impressed if you kill Maiko (although you can still romance her and complete her quests).Is Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 worth playing? ›
As mentioned, Cyberpunk 2077 was originally said to be buggier than an anthill on launch. Since then, they've fixed up quite a lot of issues, with even more being fixed in this 1.5 update. In terms of performance, it's absolutely solid – at least on the PlayStation 5 in performance mode.Is Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 worth playing now? ›
The 1.5 patch for Cyberpunk 2077 has made a significant amount of improvements, and the game may be worth a look now that it's more stable. The release of Cyberpunk 2077 was one of the biggest blunders in gaming history, but after its most recent update, the game might be worth playing.What does the new cyberpunk update add? ›
NPCs now have a dying animation attached to the Short Circuit quickhack. NPCs will not react by crouching to every gunshot. NPCs will no longer randomize appearance when you look away from them and back. Legendary clothing schematics are now permanently available in shops.Is Cyberpunk 2077 getting fixed? ›
Cyberpunk 2077 patch fixes FPS and cross-save issues, and gives NPCs umbrellas. Plus AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1. Citizens of Cyberpunk 2077's Night City will soon carry umbrellas "in various colours and shapes", developer CD Projekt Red has revealed.Has Cyberpunk 2077 been fixed? ›
The war on Cyberpunk 2077's bugs continues: Developer CD Projekt Red has issued a new update for the notoriously unstable blockbuster game. Patch 1.61 implements a raft of fixes. There's a particular focus on quest and mission bugs, as well as visual and gameplay issues.How is Cyberpunk 2077 in 2022? ›
Best Of 2022: Cyberpunk 2077's Redemption Arc Is A Breathtaking Return To Form For CD Projekt Red. Two years of patches and one phenomenal anime tie-in series later, Cyberpunk 2077 has redeemed itself and is better than ever.Is Cyberpunk better on console or PC? ›
The PC version of Cyberpunk has the most graphical features — but they come at a massive hardware cost.How long will Cyberpunk last? ›
When focusing on the main objectives, Cyberpunk 2077 is about 24 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 103 Hours to obtain 100% completion.
Should I play Cyberpunk in 2023? ›
With tons of free content, patches, and a handful of quests, the game is packed with content. Cyberpunk 2077 is worth playing in 2023 if players know what they are in for. The main story lasts for about 25 hours and players looking to experience all the side content will have to set aside 50-60 hours of their time.How close are we to Cyberpunk future? ›
Are we living in a cyberpunk future? Not Even Close In Truth. There are some cyberpunk-ish things in the modern era, and we are making leaps and bounds in the realms of cybernetics, cybernetic augmentation, artificial intelligence, and the transhumanist movement is gaining traction.What happened to the world in Cyberpunk 2077? ›
In 1994, a global market collapse, and another nuclear incident in Pittsburgh, plunge the United States into further disarray. Corporations began taking over more aspects of Unites States life (including control over agriculture production) in an attempt to stabilize an increasingly uncertain world.How big is Cyberpunk 2077? ›
Storage: 70 GB available space. Additional Notes: SSD recommended.Can you play Cyberpunk in 3rd person? ›
Cyberpunk 2077 is a first-person game. By default, third-person view only occurs while driving a vehicle, or in very specific and rare moments of the story. So if you want to play Cyberpunk 2077 in TPP (third person perspective), you'll need to turn towards mods.Has Cyberpunk redeemed itself? ›
Cyberpunk 2077 has only been repaired. It has taken things that were actually broken, the bugs and knock on effects of them, and eventually swept them away. No real improvements have been made.Will there be Cyberpunk 2? ›
The Polish games maker recently confirmed it's starting pre-production on the sequel after the Phantom Liberty expansion releases in 2023.